Thursday, May 01, 2008

love wash over a multitude of things

there is a Love that never fails.
there is a healing that always prevails.
there is a hope that whispers a vow.
a promise to wait while we're working it out.
so come with Your love and wash over us.

i am working it out. He is so gracious and so kind. He loves me so much more than i can fathom or ever hope to love myself. but i am going to rest in it and through all of this learn to walk in it. to be who i am. not who i think i am. not who others have told me i am. but who i am. who He created me to be. i am going to be made whole, because He promises to just that when we ask. all i have to do is surrender. even if i have to do it fifty-two times a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 300 bucks on every page. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.