Saturday, October 25, 2008

hymn #101

some dearheart must have given up my name and address to a lovely man by the name of joe pug in chicago, illinois, and today, made me the proud recipient of two discs, with two songs each, and you better believe i'm going to pay it forward.


a taste:
"i've come to get high. to do more than just get by. i've come to test the timber of my heart. oh i've come to test the timber of my heart. and i've come to be untroubled in my seeking. and i've come to see that nothing is for naught. i've come to reach out blind. to reach forward and behind. for the more i seek the more i'm sought. yea, the more i seek the more i'm sought."

2 comments:

samantha lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
samantha lee said...

hymn#101 is quite possible the most amazing song ever. i listen to it on repeat constantly. enjoy joe pug he's a good one.