Thursday, December 04, 2008

duck neck: an update

i needed to get up when my alarm went off and walk this morning. i need to wash my hair. i just watched martha stewart man-handle a duck carcass and i doubt i'll ever be the same. i'm not feeling work today. the nose ring is no longer. i want clean clothes, clean dishes, and a new book to read. i'll go make a generous to-do list. that's what i'll do.







oh and britters. this one is for you. early morning, coffee, cardigan, and kissses. i miss you too. loads.

my apologies for the "no make-up" face.

4 comments:

samantha lee said...

"the nose ring is no longer"--mine is gone as well! i woke up one morning and just decided no more. the funny thing is no one has really noticed. has anyone really noticed yours being gone?

cmm said...

just my grandparents, but i think that's just because it made all their dreams come true. one less "metal-faced" grandchild. haha. i enjoyed it while it lasted. i took it out for work. left it that way and promptly stopped missing it. i guess it was time. for both of us.

samantha lee said...

my grandma started tearing up when i told her. i agree i enjoyed it but once it was gone i didn't really miss it.

avasmommy said...

thank you cait. you look beautiful, exactly the way I remember. I miss you too, I don't like crying over missed friends. I know that God told you to be in Cali but lately God has been telling me that you need to be here. I need you and you need me. I love you my dear. Come home so we can drive around and be naughty together...that sounds gross, but I promise its not.