Thursday, January 29, 2009

i need chocolate.

i must be hormonal. but then again when am i not? i'll tell you what though. i'm nearly finished with one of the books i mentioned buying the other day. 'extremely loud and incredibly close' and it is the bee's knees! i wouldn't kid! i couldn't kid! i've gotten lost in it the way i got lost in 'the mercy of thin air.'(highly recommended. especially to a one samantha thorp. i think you'd love it.) i read it in a day over the hoilidays. i turned off my phone. never stepped out of my pj's. and carried the thing with me everywhere except the bathroom. ok it may have made it to the bathroom with me once or twice. i made coffee with my nose in it. i made three square meals and maybe even a snack with my nose in it. i brushed my teeth with my nose in it. i even talked to my mother from the bottom of the stairs with my nose in it. and by the end of the day i was finished. satisfied. heartbroken. smiling. and wanting more. just how a great book should leave you. i'm tempted to get off work, scrounge some chocolate, and finish the thing. but then again i don't want it to end. but then again i can't keep my hands off it! i even purposely left it at home so i wouldn't be able to sneak peeks. i'll try. i'll try really hard. but i have a feeling i'll be falling asleep with tears in my eyes. and hopefully some chocolate smeared on the last page.

visual aid for this blogpost:

chocolate dreams.
the bee's knees.
the torturously wonderful read.

5 comments:

Jonah Trevino said...

oh i read a book like that recently it was called always running. i stole it from chen and now im done with it.

cmm said...

we should trade. luff you.

Jonah Trevino said...

Im so down for a trade and love you as well friend.

samantha lee said...

done and done i'm going to go get it right now i need a new good book. can't wait!

Unknown said...

Hey You. I wandered over here from Michelle & Jonah's page. Really just came by to say "hi". I need to get me a blog...
Soon, maybe...