Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i love

-moments of unexpected honesty with someone i love.
-driving at night.
-listening to my ipod on shuffle and realizing that if i weren't me, i'd still be friends with me based solely on my musical tendencies. i've got some good stuff on that thing!
-getting lost by myself.
-finding my way again. mostly by myself.
-friends who call and laugh at me in the middle of me being lost. because i can't stop cursing at misleading road signs.
-impromptu singing sessions to Jesus. on a country road. at the top of my lungs.
-getting a phone call that plasters a cheeky grin on my face in the middle of writing this.

this brought to you by the fact that i am actually dumb enough to get lost coming home from modesto. and that i am actually resourceful enough to enjoy finding my way home.

No comments: