Sunday, February 22, 2009

the more

questions asked of me about who you are and what it means to believe in you, the closer i get to vocalizing and understanding my own brokenness. everyone's brokenness. our collective. seperation. from what you meant to do in the beginning. and the more i believe in grace. and unity. and the love that surpasses all understanding. mine or anyone else's. and the more i am convinced against legalislating morality or ostracizing any single person or groups of persons who do not fit into some man-made mold. i think i know somewhere in my heart that we are here to build upon the kingdom in whatever small way we can and to recognize and cultivate beauty where hardened hearts are blind to it. and that we as a creation are bigger than these earthly bodies or earthly woes. to quote 'the last unicorn' (because i can't help it) when the magician accidentally turns the unicorn into a woman to save her from the red bull, her reaction "what have you done to me? what have you done to me? i can feel this body dying all around me." and his response "it's only for a little while. i promise you. soon you'll have your true shape back. forever." make me ache for the day when the ultimate truth and our true makings will be revealed to all and we will meet you and see the beauty of the struggle in getting there.

1 comment:

samantha lee said...

love you.