Wednesday, October 11, 2006

i'll be the moment when you put it all together

i want someone to be that for me, but i am afraid.

today is one of those days when i feel like making to-do lists, actually this happens most days.

things i need/want to do when i get home:

get a job that helps complete my internship (the county commisioner's office looks promising)
celebrate christmas and my birthday
enjoy my family
start classes again (i am so excited for this one)
sign up for vocal lessons
and a dance class (strictly designated for my enjoyment)
have a consistent quiet time
talk to and about god
have fun
sleep
go to more shows
love people (even the ones i don't want to)
exercise (a lot)
stop using so many "( )" to explain the unsaid
paint more
take more vitamins
keep reading
continue discovering good music
enjoy just being
keep my nails painted...maybe
write more
stop worrying about whether people like me or not

No comments: